It is our honor and high privilege to welcome you to the The Masjid AlHuda and The Islamic Society of Lackawanna. It’s through the Gracious Mercy of Allah (SWT) that we are able to provide the few humble services for the community.Pray that Allah (SWT) guides us all in his Mercy and forgives us our transgressions.
The goal of our and every Masjid should be to provide the Daily Prayer Services and to have an Imam that would provide the correct knowledge of our Islamic Religion according to the way the companions of the Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) understood it. The Islamic religion should only be best by the 2 revelations from ALLAH (subhanahu wata3ala), Quran and the Sunnah.
We ask ALLAH to help our Masjid and every other Masjid to be able to fulfill these responsibilities.
- Establishing congregational prayers and carry out other religious activities that are open fully to men,women and children.
- Practicing principles of moderation, tolerance, inclusiveness and conflict avoidance within the structural limits of the Quran and Sunnah in order to create unity among Muslims.
- Arranging educational programs for all members of the family.
- Promoting joint action among Muslim organizations of the Greater WNY
- Developing mutual understanding with and among non-Muslims in order to communicate effectively the principles of Islam to them.